Download & Stream
OverDrive’s OK Virtual Library
Borrow eBooks and audiobooks, and stream video, anywhere, anytime from OK Virtual Library. All you need is an internet connection and a library card. Use your e-reader, tablet, smart phone, computer, laptop, or other device to read and listen to books, and view videos.
Find and open your library’s digital collection using one of the following:
- The new Libby app (recommended for public library users on Android, iOS, or Windows 10 devices)
- The original OverDrive app (for all other library users on Android, Chromebook, iOS, Kindle Fire, or Windows 8/10 devices)
- OverDrive.com (for any user on a Windows or Mac computer)
Find out more about using OverDrive through the OK Virtual Library:
- Get Started. Learn how to start downloading at OK Virtual Library.
- Learn more about how your device works with OverDrive.
- Having trouble? Get help from OverDrive.
Special Collections for Kids and Teens
You can borrow and watch free shows, movies, and more at OK Virtual Library. Videos will play either in the OverDrive app (v3.1+ for Android or iOS) or in your web browser. Learn more.