Get a library card
- Residents of the Pawnee Library service area are eligible to apply for a library card. A photo ID must be provided as well as proof of residency.
- A library account will allow each user to borrow library materials and use the computers and the Internet.
- Anyone under the age of 18 will have to have parental or legal guardian involvement in the application process.
Borrow Books and Other Materials
- Library materials may be checked out for two weeks and may be rechecked as needed. If a hold has been placed on the item by another customer, only one renewal will be allowed. Renewals can be made over the phone.
- The fine for overdue library materials is 2 cents per day Monday through Friday per item. The fine amount for overdue materials will not exceed the replacement cost of the item.
- Patrons in good standing may borrow books that are not housed in the Pawnee Public Library and available in other libraries through interlibary loan. Patrons must pay all charges incurred by the request (copy fees, late fees, damage fees, etc.), and postage for the item.
Print and Copy
B&W, $.10 per page. Color, $.25 per page.
$1.50 per page for transmitting and receiving documents. The fax number is 918-762-2101.
$.10 per page.